Ingredients for the rolls:
- Rice paper
- coconut cream
- Mint Leaves
- Basil Leaves
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup salty peanut butter
- 1/4 cup silan
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut up the veggies into strips and lay everything out so to make your rolling easier.
- Fill a large bowl or plate with warm water. Place a sheet of rice paper in the warm water until slightly softened (about 15 seconds). Remove and spread out on a clean surface or cutting board. Pat dry with a towel to remove excess water.
- Lay a basil leaf over the bottom third of the rice paper, leaving about 1/2-inch clear on edges.
- Place strips of carrots, sprouts, cucumbers, the rest of the veggies and add several mint leaves.
- Roll up the paper halfway into a cylinder. Fold both edges into tuck while continuing to roll the paper to seal.
- Place the rolls on a plate covered with a damp towel so they stay moist as you prepare the remaining rolls.
- Once rolled, place on a plate.
- To make the sauce, just add all the ingredients of the sauce together, whisking it until even. If needed, add some more coconut milk or water.
View this post on Instagram