- a whole head of cauliflower
- 2 whole garlic
- 5 spoons olive or coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 spoons almond butter with sea salt
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 220 C
- Cut the cauliflower and garlic into 2 cm wide pieces
- Line pan with baking paper
- Place the cauliflower and garlic on a pan and drizzle some olive oil, and the turmeric.
- Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes , or until fully baked and slightly burnt on the outside.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool slightly, make the almond butter sauce using the olive oil, lemon juice, almond butter, and salt and pepper then drizzle it over the veggies.
View this post on Instagram