- Using a small bowl, mash the bananas, add almond milk, and Rusty’s.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bigger bowl of dry ingredients until the texture of the batter is even.
- Heat a flat pan on a medium-size flame, add a little coconut oil and let heat. For each pancake, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round (you should be able to fit 2 to 3 in a large skillet).
- Cook until the surface of pancakes have some bubbles and a few have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer to a baking sheet or platter; cover loosely with aluminum foil, and keep warm in the oven. Continue with more oil and remaining batter. (You’ll have 12 to 15 pancakes.) Serve warm, with desired toppings.
- To make a delicious sauce for serving, mix our Almond Butter with some coconut oil and pour on top of the pancakes.
View this post on Instagram