- 6 medium size zuchinnis (kishu) of all types
- 2 garlic gloves
- A handful of kale
- 2 medium onion
- 2 tbsp of Rusty’s Almond Butter with Sea Salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of mint leaves (without the stems)
- In a medium sized pot, place the zuchinnis, garlic, kale, and onion and cover with water.
- Once boiled, lower the heat and add the salt and pepper and the almond butter sea salt. (Make sure the vegetables are soft enough to poke with a fork.) Turn off the stovetop and let cool for a bit.
- Once cooled down, using a hand blender, blend the soup until you get a liquidy and even consistency. Add the mint leaves and blend a bit more.
- Place in the fridge to cool down.
- For serving, slice up more zuchinnis and garnish with mint and slivered almonds.